National Adoption Weekend

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rita 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

ericam
Participant

I’m sure a lot of you already know this but starting Valentine’s Day and all through the weekend is national adoption weekend. If you live in the Richmond area, the Pertsmart in Short Pump is doing adoptions from 11-4pm on Saturday and 1-3pm on Sunday. I will be there Saturday if you want to say hi to a fellow forum member. I’d love to meet you.

R.W.
Participant

Yes, it’s a fantastic event! My fiance and I found the sweetest little ‘senior’ (their wordage, not ours) kitty named S’mores that we so wildly wish we could take home. Unfortunately, we’re only permitted two cats or dogs by our apartment complex. The limit really makes me sad. If you’re willing to pay the deposit and any damages that the animal may incur, I just don’t see the problem. As long as you don’t have an excessive amount, anyways. But I digress.

Anyone who has the option should definitely get out to their local Petsmart or shelter and seriously consider giving one of those poor babies a safe, loving home. I only hope that someone snatches up that darling S’mores, and the other two kitties that were there with her, Jacob and Annie. Every one of these little darlings deserves their happily ever after. <3

Rita
Participant

I didn´t know such an event exist, but it´s a wonderfull idea 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click here to login